Application for International Students February 1-April 1, 2019
The International Master of the Arts Program in Cultural and Creative Industries (IMCCI) is a broadly based graduate program intended for students who want to start their journey in the Cultural and Creative Industries. Cultural and Creative Industries encompass a wide range of areas and opens up new possibilities for students to take their own profession or passion into this diverse field. This is the only program in the world that explores Taiwanese culture and the endeavors of the Taiwanese private and public sector towards the Cultural and Creative Industries. With more and more organizations opening each day trying to improve this sector in Taiwan, the master’s degree explores real cases and interviews successful professionals working in this field. Students graduating from this program will have the basic comprehension of what has made Taiwan so prominent in this industry and why it is becoming well known for its products around the world, alongside new knowledge in case from their own countries or other countries.
Application: February 1-April 1, 2019
Documents Required ( all in English)
- One copy of application form (with one 2-inch bareheaded bust photo).
- One photocopy of passport.
- Four copies of study plan (2,000 words max.), including a cover page, paginated index, summary, study goals, literature review, research methods and bibliography. On the cover page please list title of the plan, the applicant’s name, nationality and the highest academic degree.
- Four copies of resume and autobiography: resume should include educational background and working experience (preferable verified).
- Four copies of career plan (describe your personal career plan within five years of graduating from the program).
- Four copies of the highest academic degree or current enrollment certificate (with one original copy). The diploma should be in Chinese or English and verified by the R.O.C. (Taiwan) Embassy/Consulate/Representative Office in the country the document is issued.
Tel: + 886-2-2893-8197 /+ 886-28961000 ext. 3462, 3140
IMCCI, Taipei National University of the Arts
Research Building, Joint Office R403
No.1, Hsueh-Yuan Road. Peitou. Taipei 112. Taiwan. R.O.C