If you want to apply for IMCCI program with the following scholarships, please make sure that you submit BOTH (1) TNUA IMCCI application (2) the following scholarship applications. *
1. ICDF Scholarship offered by Taiwan ICDF (International Cooperation and Development Fund)
* Note: IMCCI IS THE ONLY ART-RELATED CONSORTIUM PROGRAM IN TAIWAN THAT IS SUPPORTED BY THE ICDF SCHOLARSHIP.
2. MOE Taiwan Scholarship by MOE (Ministry of Education, Taiwan)
TNUA Scholarship for International Students
After arriving in Taiwan…
International Students who have officially registered at TNUA and have not received any other full scholarship mentioned above may apply for the TNUA Scholarship for International Students with outstanding academic or professional performance.
2. TNUA International Students Scholarship (sponsored by MOE, on irregular basis)
* Note: TNUA Scholarship for International Students is financed by Taipei National University of the Arts, students cannot apply for the TNUA Scholarship for International Students until their second year. *